Monday, January 11, 2010

A BABY GIRL!!!

With just weeks before National Signing Day, The Dean Team has picked up a big recruit. With incentives such as a protective older brother, college tuition, a beautiful wedding and an Abercrombie credit card, the female Dean #2 signed on to play with the Dean Team.

We are happy to announce that we will be having a Baby Girl!

After many prayers, we are very thankful for the great, healthy ultrasound. All her parts appear to be in the right place and in working order.

(blogged by Peter who has not stopped smiling since the ultrasound! )



3 comments:

Katherine said...

How exciting! We are so happy for your family!

Emily said...

I AM SO EXCITED!!!! A boy would have been wonderful, but I was really hoping you would have a little girl. They are wonderful in a different way :). I had my mom tell me as soon as she found out, and I was so thrilled. Most importantly, I am glad that the baby is healthy and that the ultrasound looked good.

Alex and Emily said...

Congratulations, Deans! Girls are so much fun! Hope you are feeling well, Kim. Love the Larges